Be the champion for God's Kingdom Builders
We’re missionary filmmakers. 🎥❤️📣
Nice to meet you.
Do you get excited about giving a voice to isolated ministries?
So do we
- That’s where you come in.
You give unheard ministries a voice by sending Knok Studio.
We produce powerful films for unheard missionaries & ministries.
- These ministries thrive once they’re heard.
And it’s all because of you, our friend.
- Since 2011, our nonprofit studio has produced nearly 2000ministry films
- Our ultimate goal is to glorify God by being the megaphone for His forgotten workers.
Will you partner with us?
YES, I will send Knok Studio
Knok Studio® is a charity film studio. We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit that produces film for other ministries & nonprofits.
JOIN US IN 1 OF 2 WAYS
"Our $300 video fundraised $23K."Helping Hand House
WHO ARE WE?
- Knok Studio® is a very unique a non-profit, 501(c)3. We mobilize creative talent, partner with generous donors, and go to the four corners of the earth as evangelical videographers.
- We are ‘hired’ by other non-profits to craft, arrange, & tell their stories through video. Being a nonprofit ourself, our pricing is bare minimum.
- We identify those we find in the field who have no voice. We produce free films for these people. Example: missionaries isolated in West Africa.
- We have also invented highly economical audio Bible Players—both miniaturized and solar powered players.
People do beautiful things for God and their neighbors, however we have found the vast majority of impact is communicated face-to-face.
Granted sharing a message “word of mouth” is extremely powerful but wildly limiting, especially if only sharing with 1 person at a time. That’s why we started Knok Studio. While all churches and charities start in the grassroots (word-of-mouth) the next level of communication is video.
Video touches everyone; the introvert, the extrovert, the hipster in Seattle, the North Korean defector, volunteers, and donors. That’s why we started Knok Studio; to capture magnificent stories so the world may support more miracles. Join or support our wild ministry.
From the war-torn beaches of Sierra Leone to the rainy back-alleys of Seattle, Knok Studio captures impact and broadcasts love.
We produce powerful Benevon videos for nonprofits, churches, & charities.
"Sheesh, grab a box of kleenex!"The Bridge of Hope
REAL LIFE EXAMPLES & PRICING
Approx. $ 650per short film production
- 1 HD Film, up to 5 mins long
- Perfect for sharing online
- Ideal for testimonial montages or quickly explaining programs
- Locally filmed, one location
Approx. $ 1750per short film production
- 1 HD Mini-Documentary film, up to 5 mins long
- Indefinite shots (montage)
- Perfect for sharing online & fundraising presentations
- Locally filmed, 1-3 locations
Full-length Doc or 4 short filmsMost impactful
Approx. $ 7450per production or 4 short films
- 1 HD Documentary film, up to 25 mins long
- or 4 short films (6 minutes max)
- Indefinite shots (montage)
- 2 person crew
- Ideal for sharing your entire story, impact, and mission without any accompaniment. May also be used for presentations, DVDs, conventions, church presentations, Bible studies, etc.
- Filmed in the field, multiple locations
Comparing apples to apples, Knok Studio’s production costs are 30-50% of conventional for-profit studios.
Knok Studio is a nonprofit; we’re in it to serve, not make money. Of course there’s high-end equipment, licensing, and groceries to buy for our families, but we always keep our estimates bare-minimum.
YOU MAY HAVE SEEN US HELPING
FRIENDS OF KNOK